This Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge tour is one that everyone can enjoy. The tour is able to be delivered in 6 different languages with GPS activated audio.
Experience a fantastic ecosystem that is the oldest living rainforest on the planet! Explore the exceptional biodiversity, and ancient history of the UNESCO listed Cape Tribulation Beach & Daintree National Park.
The Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge Tour begins by travelling north along a scenic coastal highway famously known as the ‘Great Barrier Reef Drive’. Pop into the small township of Port Douglas. Next, you visit the pristine waters of Mossman Gorge watch an indigenous presentation by the traditional owners of the gorge, the Kuku Yalanji people. An eco accredited tour led by experienced guides ensuring you the most memorable day before heading north again.
Here, you will arrive at your Daintree River Cruise. See abundant wildlife and maybe even a prehistoric saltwater crocodile! Finally you will have arrived at your final destination – Cape Tribulation. Take a peaceful wander along the breathtaking beach. Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch served in a private rainforest setting.
English not your first language? No problem!
This tour operates with a GPS activated Audio Commentary system. The system is completely portable and wireless. Above all the commentary has both clear sound effects and music. You can bring along your headsets or purchase some on the day at an extra cost. Languages include Japanese, German, French, Italian, Chinese and Spanish.
To put this tour into a package and also see the Great Barrier Reef, click HERE!
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities.
• In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Tours
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge - Multilingual ex Cairns & Palm Cove
Explore the UNESCO listed oldest Rainforest on the Planet with this tour to Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge. See an abundance of wildlife including the saltwater crocodile. A GPS activated multilingual commentary system is included.
Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge - Multilingual ex Port Douglas
Depart Port Douglas and explore the UNESCO listed oldest Rainforest on the Planet with this tour to Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Mossman Gorge. See an abundance of wildlife including the saltwater crocodile. A GPS activated multilingual commentary system is included.